Providing SEO consultancy services to flash sale travel website www.secretescapes.com. The member’s only commercial model previously meant the entire site operated behind a ‘walled garden’ or (behind log-in screens). However, recently the Secret Escapes architecture team have ‘let the spiders in’ and we’ve been helping search engines discover the site’s exceptional editorial content and maximising organic search volumes.
- Digital content creation on and offsite
- Backlink consultation in line with Google best practice
- Keyword research expansion strategy implementation
- Health checking and recommendations for onsite organic performance
The in-house digital marketing team at www.onthebeach.co.uk asked if we could provide on-site SEO consultation and analysis at their HQ in Manchester. Having experienced a few efficiency issues with the normal agency model, and capitalising on the fact we’re a north west based company, Wagtail consultants now sit with the internal team a few days per month, integrating with content, development and social teams. On the Beach are one of the UK’s leading online travel agents and command page 1 positions for very competitive SEO keywords, as well as pulling in organic traffic from a raft of highly converting, longer tail keywords (thanks to their extensive destination ‘catalogue’ and their huge hotel database). On the Beach operate with a very agile development team which we’re now working closely with. Here are some of the areas of focus for Wagtail’s SEO consultants:
- Onsite Technical SEO assistance/recommendations.
- Advising on mobile best practice from an SEO perspective.
- Policing the offsite SEO situation and dealing with negative SEO attacks.
- Ensuring search engine indexation is as efficient as possible through sitemaps, internal architecture and best practice.
- Optimising internal content (and blog articles), reducing keyword cannibalisation and duplicate content risks.
- Spotting keyword expansion and page build out opportunities and actioning via their internal CMS.
M20 Personal Training is a private, well equipped personal training studio in central Didsbury, Manchester and caters for all abilities – young and old, athletes to amateurs and prides itself on a refreshingly, friendly, no-bravado ethos with a range of qualified personal trainers suited to a individuals training goals. Owner, Eric Banks, recently re-branded the company and needed a brand new website very quickly. We listened to Eric’s requirements and delivered a fully content managed website, helped publish relevant content and set out a new site structure that was Google friendly. Eric was keen to rank for ‘personal training Didsbury’ related terms in the Organic Google listings but also compete against local rivals in PPC too. In just 3 months we’re now in the top 5 for the targeted keywords.
Previous clients include:
We’ve been working with one of the fastest growing equity crowdfunding websites, www.syndicateroom.com who bring entrepreneurial start-ups and savvy investors together. It’s a unique business and operated under the management team of Tom Britton and Goncalo de Vasconcelos, ex-Cambridge graduates who are pioneers in the crowdfunding industry. We’ve been helping the team with both biddable and organic search campaigns:
- PPC Structure and Campaign Management
- Provision of digital content and outreach for greater online visibility
- SEO technical and editorial recommendations and implementation
Experts in designing tailormade holidays to South America. Real World build bespoke travel itineraries for the more adventurous holidaymaker keen to explore Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and Ecuador.
Suppliers of very high quality merino wool baselayer clothing technology to the Armed Forces, Police and Sports professionals.
An independent lingerie, swimwear and nightwear boutique with a wide range of stock including top brands such as Empreinte, Wacoal and Prima Donna.